POLICE & COURT REFERRED COURSES
What our customers say about us
- “Recently I attended a speed workshop in Bristol, provided by your company. There was an issue I needed to raise and did this via your website’s contact form. I was most impressed to have received an email acknowledging my message but didn’t expect to receive a phone call as well. The agent resolved the issue with real professionalism, care and over quite a few days and calls (some of which I missed). This is a really rare occurrence these days where it seems customer care has left the building in many businesses, so credit where credit is due. Sadly TTC isn’t a supermarket or I would be shopping there regularly, purely down to the impression I have been given of TTC by the agent. You clearly train your team well but more than anything please commend the agent and acknowledge her fantastic customer care in the name of TTC. She is a real asset to your team and your business”.
- “I contacted the main office by phone to confirm my booking and the person I spoke to was very helpful. Also, quick to send confirmation details.”
- “I unfortunately had to change my appointment twice due to a job interview and then a funeral and I found your staff helpful and sympathetic”
- “I work long hours during the day so thought it would be easier to book on the internet. The website was very easy to follow. Quick and simple”.
- “I would like to thank the lady booking the course very much for booking me in early. I am now away in Indonesia, and wanted to complete the course before I went away. She was extremely helpful. Also I’d like to thank again the course trainers. They ran the course in a jovial manner, whilst getting the message across. They also encouraged interactive participation. Many thanks’ to them.”
- “I spoke with an advisor on the phone, who really went out of her way to find me a slot that enables me to attend and arrange childcare, so I really was grateful.”
- “The fact that I’ve spent five minutes trying to think of a negative is proof that it was all positive.”
- “I honestly thought the course was brilliant. I have to say that my offence was a one off- a momentary lapse of concentration. That saying speeding is speeding and in those few seconds of speeding I could have hurt someone. The opportunity to talk through with other people and of course the directors gave me food for thought and it HAS made those around me and myself be more speed conscious.”
- “The course offered the opportunity to refresh knowledge and information. It made me aware of many outcomes that I had forgotten or took for granted. It made me rethink my driving skills and priorities and I learnt more facts and became more aware of potential hazards.”
- “This was one of the best courses I’ve ever attended. I think all drivers should attend this course, especially those like myself who have been driving for years and think we know it all – we don’t!”
- “Very positive about attending this course, arrived feeling like a naughty school kid, left feeling enthused about driving safely and speedily enough within the limits! I am enjoying driving more by keeping in the speed limits! Thanks”
- “Having presented seminars, made presentations and assessed trainers in the past, often at the highest level I feel well qualified to comment on the TWO trainers. They interacted very well with both the audience as well as each other and adapted their style well towards the diverse range of participants.”
If you would like to offer positive feedback on a course you have recently attended please select the course from the list below:
Speed Awareness Course
National Driver Alertness Course
Drink Drive Course
Feedback given may be used for the TTC website and partner publications. Unless we request otherwise no names or identities will be printed.
Latest from TTC
Switch Off Before You Drive Off
Switch off before you drive off is the message to motorists from the TTC Group to avoid a collision and six points on your licence as police crackdown on mobile phone use.
Drivers are four times more likely to crash using a mobile, says the leading UK road safety education organisation, which run